When you’re a non-scholarship pupil , you can take-out an initial-term mortgage to suit your university fees fees
Interest-free student loans
While you are facing short-term monetaray hardship and cannot pay your own data will cost you (you desire an alternative computer system to suit your studies, including), you can apply for a preliminary-title notice-totally free financing.
Different types of quick-identity loans
Also examine whether you’re entitled to a scholarship about Flemish authorities and you may/otherwise a decrease in university fees costs. In such cases, you will be considered to your scholarship price.
By taking away an attraction-free education loan, we will put new borrowed number (a maximum of 1,250 euros) really towards Degree and you will Student Government, so that your tuition costs try taken care of. That it number will be next getting paid down so you can you in the monthly instalments. The mortgage are going to be paid back completely towards the end regarding new educational 12 months.
If you find yourself having difficulty make payment on month-to-month rent for your college student rooms, you can take out an attraction-100 % free student loan through you:
- For folks who book an area about VUB, the sum lent would be transferred actually that have VUB College student Rental.
- For individuals who lease a space on the individual business, the sum lent is deposited into the bank account thus that you could afford the lease.
You may then pay-off which add up to you inside month-to-month instalments. The mortgage shall be reduced entirely towards the end off the newest informative seasons.
When you have most other investigation will cost you that you find tough to pay-all immediately, eg a notebook, studies trips etc., contact us to submit an application for an interest-100 % free education loan.
Simply how much is an initial-name financing?
A primary-identity mortgage was a total of step 1,250 euros and really should often be paid back into the instructional seasons (thanks to an installment bundle).
How do you apply?
You can purchase in contact with you by the email address no after than step 1 September (after this informative 12 months) getting an initial-term mortgage. It’s not necessary to complete an application, but you have to meet up with the standard criteria.
- Which week are you currently in a position to initiate paying off the borrowed funds?
- Simply how much every month? (The minimum count are 50 euros)
- You reside along with your parents / by yourself /that have household members / having a partner / other:
- Moms and dads was partnered / way of living together / divorced / deceased:
- Depending away from mom / dad / other:
- Mom’s income: maybe not applicable / zero income / performs / self-functioning / replacement for income / minimum-wage / pension / combination:
- Father’s income: perhaps not appropriate / no earnings / performs / self-working / replacement income / minimum wage / retirement / combination:
As soon as we have received this particular article, we’re going to draw up a binding agreement compliment of Docusign, explaining the latest commission package you have to realize payday loans AL Atmore Alabama. You will found a message from Docusign, which has an agreement you is always to see, fill out, signal and you can return to us, and a duplicate out-of both sides of the ID card.
Based on your debts, you are able to find an extended-label attract-free financing to help keep your research will set you back affordable.
An extended-identity loan are all in all, step one,250 euros and that’s meant to resolve a structural monetaray hardship (such as, whenever you are struggling to pay all the studies will set you back). Cost out of a long-identity mortgage starts a couple of years immediately following completion otherwise termination of the degree on VUB.
You may also merely sign up for a lengthy-title financing for many who meet with the general conditions and you’ll incorporate having fun with an application zero after than simply step one September (at the end of which instructional 12 months). That loan agreement will always be drafted.